Additional information for clients
Normative: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
Responsible for the treatment:
CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
Address: Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
Purpose and legitimacy of the treatment:
- Management of the rights and obligations derived from the contract. We can process your data for this purpose because there is a contractual relationship.
- Accounting management. We can process your data for this purpose because there is a legal obligation established in the Royal Decree of August 22, 1885, which publishes the Commercial Code and other applicable legislation.
- Tax management. We can treat your data for this purpose because there is a legal obligation established in Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Taxation and other applicable legislation.
- Send the client offers, similar products or services that may be of interest to them. We may process your data for this purpose because we have a consistent legitimate interest in the development of the company’s business.
- Maintenance of customer history. We can process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest consisting of maintaining a customer history, the products purchased by them and their details for the possible resumption of the relationship in the future.
Data retention period:
The data will be kept for the longest limitation period for legal actions, in accordance with the regulations indicated in the previous section.
For data processing based on legitimate interest or consent, the data will be kept as long as that legitimate interest exists and/or until you request its deletion.
Obligation to provide data
The client is not obliged to provide the data, but the communication of the same is a prerequisite, without which the contract cannot be concluded, or the corresponding invoice issued.
- The personal data of the client that is necessary will be communicated to the Tax Administration, in order to comply with the legal obligations with said Administration.
- Insurance companies, Courts and Tribunals will be informed of the data that is necessary for the collection/payment of compensation or for the attention of the exercise or defense of claims.
- Your data will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Transfer of data to third countries
No International Data Transfers will be made.
Rights of the interested party
- Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to oppose, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that processing cease.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data is not processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another controller, whenever technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent: you can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the address of the person responsible for the treatment, but the treatments that have already been carried out will continue to be valid.
Exercise of rights
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, addressing Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain or email firstname.lastname@example.org. CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
puts at your disposal models for the realization of the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.agpd.es.
Right to claim before the Control Authority
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd. gob.es. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.