Additional information for resumes
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR and LOPD 3/2018.
Responsible for the treatment
CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
Address: Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
Purpose and legitimacy of the treatment
Management of your participation in our selection processes. We can process your data for this purpose, either because you have given us your consent when submitting your self-application, or because there is a pre-contractual relationship when participating in an open selection process. If you are not selected, we may continue to process your data as long as we have a legitimate interest in evaluating your profile for future vacancies.
Your data will be kept:
- In the event that you have submitted your self-application, they will be kept for a maximum period of two years.
- In the event that you participate in an open selection process, they will be kept until the end of the process. They may be kept for a longer period if you give us your consent and/or if we have a legitimate interest in evaluating your profile for future processes.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties. Your data will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Transfer of data to third countries
No International Data Transfers will be made.
Rights of the interested party
- Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive, or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to oppose, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that processing cease.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data is not processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another controller, whenever technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw the consent, the treatments that have been carried out before will continue to be valid.
Exercise of rights
The exercise of rights must be made in writing by addressing Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain or by email at email@example.com. CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A. puts at your disposal models for the realization of the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.agpd.es.
Right to claim before the Control Authority
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.