Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
Responsible for the treatment
CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
Address: Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
Purpose and legitimacy of the treatment
- Management of the contractual relationship. We can process your data for this purpose because there is a contractual relationship.
- Accounting management. We can process your data for this purpose because there is a legal obligation established in the Royal Decree of August 22, 1885, which publishes the Commercial Code.
- Tax management. We can process your data for this purpose because there is a legal obligation established in the General Tax Law 58/2003 and other applicable legislation.
- Maintenance of supplier history. We can process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest consisting of maintaining a history of suppliers and the products purchased from them and the prices for the possible resumption of the contractual relationship in the future.
- For the purpose of managing the contractual relationship, accounting management and tax management, your data will be kept for the time necessary for said purposes and, duly blocked, during the longer limitation period established in the applicable legislation.
- For the purpose of maintaining the supplier history, your data will be stored as long as the legitimate interest persists or until you request its deletion.
- The personal data of the client that is necessary will be communicated to the Tax Administrations, in order to comply with the legal obligations with said Administration.
- Banking entities will be informed of the necessary data in order to make deposits and bank payments derived from the contractual relationship.
- Insurance and reinsurance companies, insurance and reinsurance brokers, lawyers, solicitors, Courts and Tribunals will be notified of the data necessary for the collection/payment of compensation or for handling the exercise or defense of claims.
- Your data will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Obligation to provide data
The data provided is necessary to establish the contractual relationship, otherwise the contract cannot be concluded.
Transfer of data to third countries
No International Data Transfers will be made.
Rights of the interested party
- Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to oppose, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that processing cease.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data is not processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another controller, whenever technically possible.
Exercise of rights
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, addressing Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain or email firstname.lastname@example.org. CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
puts at your disposal models for the realization of the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.agpd.es.
Right to claim before the Control Authority
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.