Regulations: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR.
Data Controller: CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
Tax ID number: A36600559
Registered office: Avenida Beiramar 18, 36208 Vigo (Pontevedra)
Purpose of the treatment:
- Supplier data management for the fulfilment of the object of the contract.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contract entered between the parties and will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship or until the end of the limitation period for the actions that may arise from the contractual relationship.
- Administrative management.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contract entered between the parties and will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.
- Accounting management.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the fulfilment of a legal obligation established in the Royal Decree of August 22, 1885 by which the Commercial Code is published and the term established in said standard and other applicable legislation will be kept.
- Tax management.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the fulfilment of a legal obligation established in Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax and will be kept during the period established in said rule and other applicable legislation.
Recipients of data:
- The necessary personal data of the client will be communicated to the Public Administrations (State Tax Administration Agency / Facenda), in order to comply with the legal obligations with said Administration.
- The data of the suppliers that are necessary for the justification of subsidies will be transferred to other public administrations, based on the legitimate interest of the data controller (improve the competitiveness of the company).
- The necessary information will be communicated to the banking entities in order to make the bank income and payments derived from the contractual relationship.
Obligation to provide the data:
The provider is not obliged to provide the data, but the communication of them is a prerequisite, without which the contract cannot be concluded.
Data transfer to third countries:
International data transfers will not be made.
Rights of the data subject
- The right of access: right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, their origin and whether they have been communicated to a third party .
- The right of rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data. You may also request incomplete personal data to be supplemented.
- The right of deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your data when the data are inaccurate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- The right of opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be terminated.
- The right to restrict the processing: right to request, under the legally established circumstances, that your data should not be processed beyond the mere conservation of them.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transferred to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, whenever technically possible.
Exercise of rights: The exercise of rights must be done in writing by sending your request together with a copy of your identification card to the address mentioned above. Moreover, we offer you model forms to do so that can be collected at our facilities.
For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can submit a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or at website: https://sedeagpd.gob.es
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.