Regulations: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR.
Data Controller: CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
Tax ID number: A36600559
Registered office: Avenida Beiramar 18, 36208 Vigo (Pontevedra)
Purpose of the treatment:
The management of personal data collected for the purpose of monitoring the facilities.
Legitimation of the treatment:
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest consisting in the need of the Data Controller to guarantee the security in the facilities, as this cannot be effectively achieved by using other means.
Your data will be stored for a maximum period of one month, unless there is a security incident that may be kept during the statutory limitation period.
Your data may be communicated to the Security Forces and Courts and Courts and Tribunals in compliance with Organic Law 4/2015 for the protection of public safety.
International data transfers:
No international data transfers will be made.
Rights of the data subject
- The right of access: right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, their origin and whether they have been communicated to a third party .
- The right of rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data. You may also request incomplete personal data to be supplemented.
- The right of deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your data when the data are inaccurate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- The right of opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be terminated.
- The right to restrict the processing: right to request, under the legally established circumstances, that your data should not be processed beyond the mere conservation of them.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transferred to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, whenever technically possible.
Exercise of rights: The exercise of rights must be done in writing by sending your request together with a copy of your identification card to the address mentioned above. Moreover, we offer you model forms to do so that can be collected at our facilities.
For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can submit a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or at website: https://sedeagpd.gob.es
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.