Additional information for video surveillance
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
Responsible for the treatment
CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
Address: Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
Purpose and legitimacy of the treatment
The management of personal data collected to guarantee the safety of people, property and facilities. We can process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest consisting of guaranteeing the safety of people, goods and facilities, without it being possible to obtain it effectively by other means.
Your data will be saved for the following periods:
- In the event that there are no incidents, they will be kept for a maximum period of one month.
- In the event of committing acts that threaten the integrity of persons, goods or facilities, the images will be made available to the competent authority within a maximum period of 72 hours and will be eliminated.
- In the event that the incident may give rise to some type of responsibility for CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A. will be kept during the limitation period of legal actions.
Your data may be communicated to:
- Security Forces and Corps in compliance with Organic Law 4/2015 on the protection of citizen security.
- Prosecutor’s Office and Courts and Tribunals in compliance with Organic Law 6/1985, of July 1, on the Judiciary.
- Interested third parties, based on their legitimate interest in exercising their right to effective judicial protection.
- Your data will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
International data transfers
No International Data Transfers will be made.
Rights of the interested party
- Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive, or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data is not processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
Exercise of rights
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, addressing Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain or email firstname.lastname@example.org. CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
puts at your disposal models for the realization of the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.agpd.es.
Right to claim before the Control Authority
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.