CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you as follows:
Its corporate name is CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A. (hereinfafter “Freire Shipyard”)
Its Tax ID number is A36600559
Its registered office is Avenida Beiramar 18, 36208 Vigo (Pontevedra)
Its Telephone is (+34) 986233000
It is registered in the Mercantile Registrar of Pontevedra, Book 75, Folio 129, Sheet 846
Its email address: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data related to this website are in compliance with current legislation on data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 in respect of the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other legislation and regulations in force regarding data protection.
Who is the Data Controller?
CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
Tax ID: A36600559
Registered office: Avenida Beiramar 18, 36208 Vigo (Pontevedra)
Why do we process your personal data?
In order to be able to send you the answer to the information you requested us through the email available in the contact section of the website.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
What is the legitimation basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be the legal relationship between the parties and / or your consent.
Who shall receive your data?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
Will data be subject to international transfers?
No international transfers of personal data are expected.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
- Right of access: right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, their origin and whether they have been communicated to a third party .
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data. You may also request incomplete personal data to be supplemented.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your data when the data are inaccurate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Right of opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be terminated.
- Right to restrict the processing: right to request, under the legally established circumstances, that your data should not be processed beyond the mere conservation of them.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transferred to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, whenever technically possible.
Will you have the possibility to withdraw consent?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be done in writing by sending your request together with a copy of your identification card to the address mentioned above. Moreover, we offer you model forms to do so that can be collected at our facilities. For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can submit a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or at website: https://sedeagpd.gob
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.
1.- Access conditions to www.freireshipyard.com
Access to the services offered through the website www.freireshipyard.com is free and does not generally require prior subscription or user registration.
If the user does not agree with the content of these general navigation conditions, he must leave the website and cannot access it or dispose of the services offered.
Freire Shipyard may modify, at any time it deems appropriate, the configuration of this website, the conditions of the service and its content, as well as eliminate, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, or prevent access to it, seeking to inform to the user of this change, whenever circumstances permit, through a publication on the website.
2.- Conditions of use of www.freireshipyard.com
The user undertakes to make proper use of the services and / or the contents of the website and commits not to use them for illegal or constitutive activities of a crime and / or that violate the provisions of this legal notice, in the regulation on intellectual property or industrial, or in any other rule of the legal system. The use made of the information contained in this website is the sole responsibility of the user.
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the data that he communicates to Freire Shipyard, through the different online forms, and is responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
Likewise, by way of example only and in no case limiting or excluding, the user undertakes not to introduce, transmit, or disseminate:
- Content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, of apology of terrorism or that threaten human rights.
- Contents that promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, good customs and public order.
- Information or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized both constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Information or content that involves the violation of intellectual and industrial property rights (including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks and copyrights), Freire Shipyard or third parties.
- Unauthorized or requested advertising, spam, chain emails, pyramid structures, etc.
- Data programs (viruses and malware – malicious software -) that are likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party internet users.
Freire Shipyard cannot control the use made by users of the website www.freireshipyard.com and its contents, and for this reason it is not responsible for damages of any kind that may result from illegal, incorrect, inappropriate or partial use, or the breach made by the user of these conditions of access and use, as well as any other condition that can be found on this website with respect to any of its services, without prejudice, in any case, to the legal actions that correspond to Freire Shipyard, or third parties.
Freire Shipyard cannot guarantee the permanent availability and continuity in terms of the operation of the website, or the information, content, software, materials or products that it includes.
In this way, any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website, its services and the use that users may make of it is excluded.
In any case, Freire Shipyard will make every effort to maintain the continued availability of this website.
Moreover, Freire Shipyard is not responsible for any errors or security deficiencies that may occur due to the use, by the user, of a browser with an outdated or insecure version, as well as for the activation of conservation devices of keys or identification codes of the user registered in the browser, or of damages, errors or inaccuracies that could result from misuse or operation.
For this reason, the user exempts Freire Shipyard from any responsibility in relation to the reliability, usefulness or false expectation that the website may cause during browsing.
In the event that the user caused any type of damage or harm to third parties, this user is solely responsible for it. Likewise, the user will be responsible for the expenses, costs and, if applicable, the compensation that may arise from judicial proceedings motivated by the breach of the provisions of these conditions and the applicable regulations.
4.- Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the website (including, without limitation, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, maps, frames, banners, software and their different source codes, audio and video), as well as the same site Web as a visual presentation, are owned by Freire Shipyard, or its content providers, which have been licensed or assigned by them, and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property standards. The compilation (understanding how the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all website content is the exclusive property of Freire Shipyard.
All software used in the use and development of the website is owned by Freire Shipyard, or its software providers, and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
It is forbidden to any user, without the prior written authorization of Freire Shipyard, of the owners of the intellectual property rights or property rights of the contents, with an enunciative, but not limiting nature, the performance of the following acts, both with respect to the website as to its contents:
- Any form of public communication, by any procedure, including making it available to the public, so that anyone can access it from the place and at the time they choose.
- Any form of distribution, including, without limitation, the sale, rental and loan.
- Any form of direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction, by any means and in any form of all or part of the website or its contents.
- Any form of transformation, total or partial, including the creation of derivative products and services.
and. Any other form of access that includes the above or other forms.
- Any form, direct or indirect, of extraction and reuse of all or a substantial part of the content of any database, and the repeated or systematic extraction or reuse of its non-substantial parts.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user can freely view the website and its contents and download them for personal and non-commercial use, without being able to extend it to third parties or entities, either for free or for a fee.
Consequently, the provision and use of databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio and video files and software owned by Freire Shipyard or its suppliers, contained in The website, and any other content, does not imply, in any case, the transfer of its ownership or the granting of a right of use in favour of the user.
The brands, signs, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the website are owned by Freire Shipyard, or have been licensed or assigned by the owner and are duly registered or in the process of registration. The unauthorized or improper use of these elements is an infringement of the industrial property rights of Freire Shipyard or other third-party owners.
5.- Procedures in case of unlawful acts
Freire Shipyard, ensure that the contents of this website are not pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or defamatory, or promote violence. Also, try to avoid any circumstance that could be harmful to users.
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through this website and, in particular , who rebel against the violation of industrial or intellectual property rights, or other rights, must send a notification to Freire Shipyard, which must contain the following information:
- Personal data of the person claiming: name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Specification of the alleged illegal activity and the precise and specific indication of the protected contents, as well as their location on the web pages.
- In the event that there is a violation of rights: personal data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed or of the person authorized to represent it and its signature.
- Express, clear statement and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the use of the contents or the performance of the described activities is illegal.
6.- Links to www.freireshipyard.com
It is strictly forbidden for the user to make alterations in this website that may affect its content, such as links (or links) and the like.
The links to this website from web pages, or other means, contrary to the law, morality, public order or that attempt against the good name or image of Freire Shipyard or any of its logos are also prohibited.
Links to any of the pages of this website that do not contravene the afore-mentioned prohibitions must comply with the following:
- The user must know that they are accessing this website and, in addition, the URL corresponding to the page with which they link should appear in their browser.
7.- Legislation and Jurisdiction
The general conditions of this legal notice and any other contractual text of this website is regulated by what is provided by Spanish law.
Any controversy arising from the access and use of this website and its contents and services, as well as the interpretation and compliance with these general conditions and any other contractual text of this website, the parties, with express resignation to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, expressly submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Vigo.