Data protection policy. Legal Notice
P. FREIRE, S.A. NAVAL CONSTRUCTION In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
- Its corporate name is CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
- Its VAT number is A36600559
- Its address is located at Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
- Its contact telephone number is +34986233000
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra, Book 75, Sheet 129, Page 846 – And has the following contact email address email@example.com
The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other current legislation on data protection.
Who is the Data Controller?
CONSTRUCCIONES NAVALES P. FREIRE, S.A.
Address: Avenida Beiramar, 18, 36208, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose and legitimacy do we process your personal data?
Manage and respond to requests for information, doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints related to our activity and that are made through the form enabled on the website. We can process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest consisting of attending to the necessary communications to be able to carry out our activity.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your data for the time necessary for it and/or until you request its deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties. They will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the contracted services. Your data will not be transferred to third parties. They will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the contracted services.
Will there be international data transfers?
No International Data Transfers will be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive, or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to oppose, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that processing cease.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data is not processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another controller, whenever technically possible.
Where can you exercise your rights?
Right to claim before the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic office: https://sedeagpd. gov. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.